Interested in joining the Robins Fire Department?
What we expect of you!
1. A minimum of 18 years of age
2. Have a valid Iowa Drivers License
3. Ability to respond to the station from your residence within a reasaonable amount of time (see map below)
4. Have a clear criminal record and satisfactory background check.
5. Attend all training sessions, if you are unable to attend
session you will need to make up the training with an officer..
6. Respond to approximately 30% of calls.
7. Have a Firefighter I and/or EMT-B certification or be willing to take the Firetfighter I and/or EMT-B course to obtain your certification.
8. Possess a desire to help your community.
What we offer you!
1. A commitment to safety (yours and the public's).
2. Some of the best firefighting equipment available.
3. County, state and regional fire and EMS training opportunities.
4. Worker's compensation coverage.
5. Physicals and inoculation vaccinations.
6. Excellent in-house fire and EMS training opportunities.
7. Participation in the National Registry of EMT's and the opportunity to
become a Nationally Certified Firefighter.
8. Participation in the Firefighter's Incentive Program.
9. Membership in a well-trained, progressive organization.
10. An opportunity to develop new friendships and participate and helping the community.
11. A probationary period to determine if the department is a good fit for you and if you are
a good fit for the department.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, contact Chief Brian
Boots at 721-7075 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also stop by our station during one of our meetings. We
meet every Monday night at 7:00 PM. New members are typically brought
on once or twice/year, usually in the spring or fall.
If you live East of I-380 to Alburnett Road and North of Boyson Road to County Home Road,
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU as a possible member!!